- SCAME Sistemi allow, for their products, a standard warranty period of two years.
- Warranty condition is of a carry-in type, i.e. the material to be repaired/replaces must be sent to SCAME Sistemi.
- During the warranty period, the SCAME Sistemi Technical Assistance Service will ensure the repair of any faults deriving from defective material or workmanship. If SCAME Sistemi Technical Assistance staff deem that it is impossible to remedy the said faults, SCAME Sistemi will replace the supplied hardware with components that, in their opinion, have the same functions as those replaced. In this case, the returned components will be SCAME Sistemi property.
- Warranty is limited to part repair or replacement. In no case will SCAME Sistemi be held responsible for any other shortage or fault.
- The repair and/or replacement charges will be borne by SCAME Sistemi, while the transport charges will be borne by the Customer.
- The Customer shall return the material to SCAME Sistemi Technical Assistance Service together with a detailed description of the problem(s).
- The warranty obligation of SCAME Sistemi will lapse whenever :
a) the Customer modifies/repairs the hardware, or has it modified/repaired by non-authorised people ;
b) the Customer uses the product for other purposes than those its is intended for, and/or exposes it to different conditions from those of normal utilisation ;
c) the Customer uses or maintains the product in a wrong, careless or improper way ;
d) the original serial number has been removed or altered, or it is illegible.
- The warranty obligation of SCAME Sistemi will not apply :
a) to material that has not been supplied by SCAME Sistemi ;
b) if faults are due to normal wear ;
c) if faults are due to external causes, such as fire, rain, lightning, accident, tampering, earthquake, war ;
d) if faults are provoked by software viruses ;
e) if faults are the result of, or in relation to, connections with products from other manufacturers.
- If it is clear that there is no warranty right, all charges relevant to technical analysis, repair or replacement will be borne by the Customer.