PU-A0003-1 (Power Unit)
This unit is composed of a max 2.5A feeder and an integrated battery charger that supplies two 12V-14Ah batteries.
The batteries are charged separately from the load and, in case of main supply failure or fault, they are switched on to the load immediately, which ensures no interruption.
In normal conditions, the batteries are subject to trickle charging and are checked, every 30 seconds, for their presence and functionality.
- Suitable to build up power supply groups certified to EN 54-4 to meets the 54-4:1997/A2:2006
- Battery status check in every 30 seconds
- Input voltage variable between 22 and 28 VDC
- 1.8A available for load (VLOAD) with flat batteries
- Maximum current to batteries electronically limited to 0.7A
- Input supply from 110 to 240 VAC
- LED for indication of battery status and malfunctioning
- Feeder and battery charger malfunctioning LED
- Button for manual battery testing
- RS 232 serial port for programming and control
- OC outputs for repetition of charge status and supply fault
- Ripple < 100mV pk/ pkat maximum current
- Hold-up time on main failure 20 mS
- Dimensions 200 mm x 60 mm x 110 mm (excluding terminals)
- Operating temperature -5 to +50 °C (in open air)
- Mounting on panel back plate
- Can be used with C20 and AFP21 panels.