PU-A0008-1 (20A AC/DC Converter – Drawer Type)
This is a universal switching feeder, which can supply a maximum 20A current at 25VDC. It is installed in a 19″ rack and used in combination with a PU-A009-1 battery charger.
It is provided with a load sharing circuit, which makes it possible to connect up to four feeders in parallel.
It can be hot-swapped.
- Input Voltage: 110-240 VAC (-15 to +10%) / 115-250 VDC
- Maximum Current: 110 VAC 1.6 A
- Maximum Current: 240 VAC 0.8 A
- Operating Temperature: -5 to +50 C° (in open air)
- Relative Humidity: 93% (non-condensing)
- Input Voltage Frequency: 47 to 63 Hz
- Power ratio (W/VA): 0.6 (typical)
- Protection: IP20
- Dimensions: 200mm x 110mm x 60mm
- Self-extinguishing: UL94V2
- Insulation between input and output > 2 M ohm (500 VDC)
- Insulation between input and ground > 2 M ohm (500 VDC)
- Insulation between output and ground > 2 M ohm (500 VDC)
- Dielectric strength between input and output 3000 VAC for 1 minute
- Dielectric strength between inputs and ground 1500 VAC for 1 minute
- Dielectric strength between outputs and ground 1500 VAC for 1 minute